8.20.2012

Incense. Green smoothie. Friends.

We had such a fun week with family and friends!
I feel so spoiled to have such wonderful people in my life. I miss them already.

I was going to totally overload you with all of the wonderful pictures, but I've decided to give them to you throughout the week so you can enjoy them more thoroughly. ;)

I wish I could blow all of these up on a canvas and put them on my walls.
We had some incense burning last week and I was enthralled with how beautiful it was. Isn't it fabulous?



One of my best friends from high school was in town for a couple days.
We're trying to talk them into being our neighbors. We went to dinner at one of our favorite Thai restaurants. The environment is almost as great as the food.


My favorite breakfast....Mmmmmm.
I used to use spinach for my green smoothies, but I'm a new lover of Kale. It also makes it a beautiful bright green! Fun for pictures. :) You have to try it. It's so fresh, healthy, and delicious.


So, this poor blog of mine has been under construction for way too long. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the headers, sidebar tabs, pics, etc. that I create to transfer to the blog without getting all pixely and weird. I'm getting so extremely frustrated. I wish I had a money tree so that I could just pay someone to do it, but at the same time I want so bad to be able to do all of this on my own. I also am trying to figure out this photoshop thing so I can get a header made for those who requested it so long ago!

But speaking of design...I think I'm going to go to graphic design school this fall and I'm SOOO excited about it. Pray that it works out for me!

xoxo,
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. ooh you need to post your recipe for the green smoothie. I need a good one! Also, GOOD FOR YOU.. Graphic Design school sounds amazing. It has crossed my mind a few times but I have never had the guts to go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should put those on your wall! In collage form just like on the blog, in black and white, that would look RAD. Also - I hope hope hope you get to go to design school that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...