8.21.2012

One, two, three strikes you're out!

We got totally spoiled and taken to the Yankees game. Not only did we go to the game, but we got to sit on the second row, in the Champions Suite! We had people bringing us cold wipes, sunscreen, we got unlimited food and drinks, and the comfiest cushioned chairs. I felt like a queen. Thanks Mom and Dad Walker for such a fun day at the Yankees game!







Bummed Derek's face turned out blurry. Still trying to figure out how to get it right the first time without having to try a million different settings. :)






What a fun memory that we'll cherish forever!
Go Yankees! (I'll admit. I felt some Yankee pride spark inside me. I've never been a Yankees fan. But I think this game changed me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...