1.22.2012

So flattered!

Sierra from the inspirational Oh, Just Livin' the Dream! has awarded us with the

award!

I am absolutely flattered, and I'm so excited that I get to now pass it on!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. I guess it's time to step it up eh?

Here are the rulios:

1) Link back to the award-er.
2) Tell us who your 5 favorite up-and-coming blogs are (can be the award-er).
3) Post the award on your blog, and pass it on!

So now it's my turn to share the love. This was much harder than I thought because I love so many! Well, here goes it!

Brynnie @ The Barefooted Way...a lovely blog I tell you. She has such inspiring ideas, pictures, and is just so darn cute. She loves life and everyone and everything in it. And the title is very fitting...it's rare to find shoes on those feet of hers.

Chelsey @ THE SEARLES...a blog full of darling pictures. Through her blog is a link to her photography blog. She is a great photographer and is so good at capturing everything she does.

Kjersti @ Cupookies...if you like food, AKA if you're normal, then this blog will be quite a treat for you! (pun intended) She shares some yummy recipes and cute cooking ideas here!

Dallan @ Words: Thoughts & Ideas...this blog is fairly new, and I am the only follower, but boy does it make you think. He is a very deep writer and quite inspirational. Take a look!

And one of my very favorites...Sierra @ Oh, Just Livin' the Dream...the cutie that awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. This blog is one of the most inspiring blogs I've ever seen. She is absolutely darling, so real, has amazing hair and a darling smile, always helps me to remember what's most important, and reminds me that I have a Father in Heaven who knows me and loves me. Thank you so much Si for such a fun award and for your inspiration! xoxo

Choosing 5 was so difficult. I love so many blogs! Maybe TOO many :) But congrats to the 5 newest Liebster Blog Award Winners! Now pass on the love!

xoxo,
Mandy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...