1.21.2012

A true prince

Derek left this morning to go back to NYC.
I feel so blessed that he was able to come be here in Utah with me for the surgery. It was a complete miracle that he got on a flight to be here. And I seriously cannot even express to you how incredible he has been. He never complained, or even gave a sigh when I woke him up in the middle of the night. He walked me everywhere, kept track of every pill, showered me, encouraged me, and so much more. He even danced around the bathroom with me while we waited for some movement if you know what I mean. Haha. I have no doubt in my mind that he loves me more than anything in the whole world and it is such an incredible, unreal feeling. I don't know how I will ever repay him for the loving care he has given to me this past week. I miss him so much already and can't wait to be back with him in NY again.
Thank you sweetie for everything.
You are absolutely incredible.
xoxo

PS...he got glasses and he looks SO HOT.

2 comments:

  1. SO awesome. I hope you are feeling better.
    P.S. Go read my "liebster blog" post.
    You may or may not be mentioned in it.
    pass it on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get feeling better soon so you can go join your love back home :) Husbands are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...