11.22.2010

L is for...

Let's eat!
Jk, but really, I'm always game to eat.
L is for LOVE. I've decided that being in love is the greatest thing in the whole world. I love "love butterflies", and yes I still get them when I look at or am with Derek.
I know lovey posts are annoying, but I'm in love with my best friend.
The past few days, I've had my eyes on my handsome husband and can't help but smile when I look at him. He is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
And we get to be together.....FOREVER.
What a blessing and joy this gospel brings in the knowledge that families are forever.
I LOVE HIM.

3 comments:

  1. Amanda you two are adorable! Its like I said the way that you two look at each other is so cute! Youre going to be the kind of couple that when you are old and wrinkly you will still get butterflies when you see each other! I love it! and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your blog is SO cute! I guess I am technology challenged, I can't figure out how to do all the pictures and things on my blog! I love your wedding pictures! You two look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. Amanda this is adorable. You two are adorable. Everything is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...