11.05.2012

Laughing

I'm grateful for laughing. It sounds silly, but I really am. One of my favorite things to do is watch America's Funniest Home Videos with Derek at nights and just laugh and laugh. We also enjoy watching funny Youtube videos.

Oh, and The Office.

...and Modern Family

...and Guys with Kids

...and Parks and Rec

...and Ellen

We also do our best to entertain each other all day long. Derek fully believes I could be a comedian, but I've noticed a trend. When I say something "funny" when other people are around, he is the only one laughing. And he laughs hard. It's the same the other way around too. I think he is the funniest guy around.

We keep each other entertained. Laughing is so freeing.

And now for your entertainment...

Maybe this is totally stupid, but for some reasons we laugh so hard at this video we just discovered. It's funniest the third time you watch it.



And one of my all time favorites, of course Ellen.



Her hidden pranks are my favorite. Type in Ellen hidden pranks on Youtube and you'll be there for an hour. HILARIOUS.

Ok I was going to leave it at that and then I kept thinking of other funny videos, so I hope you have lots of time on your hands. It's totally worth it.





5 comments:

  1. My husband and I still almost pee our pants laughing when we watch that cat video. SO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I'm glad we're not the only ones! SO FUNNY RIGHT?!

      Delete
  2. This made my night. So funny. Thanks, Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the cat and the babies. It's certainly hard to find just one or two to post when you talk about funny YouTube videos.
    The other night I pulled out "Steel Magnolias" and watched after a long hiatus. So meaningful!....and I nearly wet my pants laughing. That combination of actresses is to die for. If you've never seen it, find it and watch next time you are wondering what to do together - or when D is at school. So worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going to watch it RIGHT NOW. We're always up for funny videos no matter how busy we are.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...