11.16.2012

Family lovin'

Day 14

I am so grateful for my family. I don't know what I would do without them. They are the craziest people I know, and I love them so much for it. There is never a dull moment. They are the only people I can be my crazy self around. We have so many inside jokes and good laughs together. I miss them, but love when they get to come visit. I love catching up over the phone and hearing about boyfriends/girlfriends, dances, tests, friend drama, and whatever else they feel like telling me. The other day they "face-timed" us to show us the snow fort they made in the backyard. Makes me so happy. Sure love my crazy family.

We're missing Ammon here. We are obviously trying to pretend he is there.


And another with us all present. Not too crazy about this picture but whatevs.



Day 15

I am grateful for such wonderful in-laws. They are so fun, loving, and feel like they have been family forever. We have so many good laughs when we're with them. They sure know how to have a good time. We have created so many fun memories with them that we'll never forget. They also have a killer sense of humor. Sure love them!

Jake was "too cool" to smile at this point in his life. :) Cutie.

If you want to know the truth, I'm excited for these gratitude posts to be over. I miss talking about what I want to talk about. I probably should have just done this on Facebook or something. Sorry y'all. Be grateful. And can you believe Thanksgiving is in a week?! How is this happening. I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...