2.02.2012

Staying busy

Time has gone by pretty quick surprisingly! Between reading my book, making topiaries for my cousins wedding this weekend, designing cards and other things, spoiling the dog, painting nails, couponing, and spending time with family, I've really stayed quite busy! I'm so grateful for this time that I've had to learn to really appreciate Derek. After such a stressful holiday and move, things got a little crazy. This has really been so good for our relationship. I'm grateful for the time I've had to spend with my family. Activities consisting of late night chats, birthday dates, helping with homework, being a constant distraction, prepping for auditions, playing the piano while they sing along, and so much more. Most of the time I just sit on the couch and observe, listen, and enjoy. Since I was so busy through high school, and moved out so soon afterwards, I never really had a chance to bond too much with them, so I feel like I'm almost caught up after almost a month of being here. :) Im feeling much better and hoping for good news at the dr tonorrow morning! Here are some pics of happenings here at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...