12.02.2011

Penny for your thoughts?

POWER OUTAGE!
Yesterday the power was out all day! from 3 AM to about 5 PM. At one point, the update message on Rocky Mtn Power said that up to 56,000 households are without power throughout Utah. Holy freak dude!

As you may have guessed by looking at this picture, the picture is of Abraham Lincoln's assassination. I am currently reading a book about Lincoln's assassination. It is very interesting. My kind mother-in-law recommended the movie "The Conspirators" to us, which is about the assassination. Have any of you seen it? Do you have any other recommendations for conspiracy movies? Maybe we can watch it tomorrow for my birthday. By the way, it's my birthday tomorrow! I can't believe I have been alive for 35 years!


Love y'all

D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...