2.25.2011

My new love

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, I change the blog almost daily.
I have discovered a LOVE for designing things. This isn't to say that I'm necessarily good at it.
But I enjoy it. It's addicting.

I do everything on the Picnik app on Facebook.
I need to find something new, I know.
Speaking of Facebook, I deactivated mine.
It was so hard, but it was the best thing I ever did.
I now just use the app through the husband's facebook.
But I have sworn to not look at anything else. It's so hard.

I recently designed a bridal shower invitation for my soon to be cousin in law. She's so darling and I'm so happy for them. Here is one that I designed. I am doing a few to have some options. This is the first one ever. Turned out ok right? I'm pretty pleased. Also, I'm obsessed with yellow and gray lately, can you tell?


I'm falling in love with the kids I work with at the daycare. I am already in love with the nursery babies at church. Oh they are so so cute. I kiss them over and over. I'm not even sure if that's allowed. Which is why I can't whine that I'm sick, cause they have all been so sick. I just thought I was invincible. Which I am, practically. :)

These are pictures of the most precious Valentine I received from my friend Meili in nursery.
When darling kids show up on my doorstep with deliveries...
All of the poops, burgers, and germs are oh so worth it.

A few of my Day Care friends


Hugs and Kisses

I'm off to a hot date with the Mr

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I don't get on Blogspot very often to write stuff like I should, but it's nice to see that someone actually reads what I write hahaha. Well, I read a few of your most recent posts to see how you were doing and it seems like life is pretty great for you :) except for the stupid stats professor and class. I had the worst stats professor last semester. It was horrible! Your design for the invitations look great, by the way. And I'm not just saying that. I do web and graphic design at my job and those invites look awesome! I never knew how well yellow and gray complimented each other until I saw your design. Great job! Keep it up :) Well, I'm happy to see that things are going well for you and Derek. Keep being awesome and smiling and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! You have a blog & I'm so happy I have discovered it:) I LOVE your "WALKER" header at the top & that invite you made! You have some serious talent!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...