2.07.2011

oh baby!

For some odd reason I got a job.
Odd because: I am behind in 16 credits of textbook reading. I just started volunteering. And now this job.
I'm WAY excited about it though!
It's on campus. In the baby daycare.

My life consists of children.
I'm majoring in children, I'm in the nursery at church, I volunteer in the kids crew at Primary Children's Hospital, and now I'm working in a daycare.
I'm thinkin' this'll be good enough birth control to last a life time.
Maybe not. Cause I obviously like kids.

All Derek hears about is kids.
Here's to more kids for me to talk about!

1 comment:

  1. haha. Mands! I just caught up on your last few blog posts and LOVED IT! Your life is crazy. Congratulations on the new job! I miss you and want to see you soon.

    P.S. You need to help me get my study abroad blog cute like yours. AND I've been wanting to cut and color my hair like Jennifer Aniston's forEVER. We should both do it and then we could be twins :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...