1.09.2012

In love

We have arrived!

It is better than we ever imagined. We were nervous, but now we want to stay forever. Ok maybe it's too soon to make such a large statement. We've been here 2 days. It's beautiful and practically perfect. We love the people, the surroundings, our island, Times Square, the squirrels, the river, everything. Anyone and everyone needs to come visit.

I love hearing the recording with the Indian accent over the intercom at the airport. I love calling Ikea to check on our order and hardly being able to understand the recording cause she's black. I love walking into the library only discover the original Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals and a real KKK uniform. I love how real everyone is here. I love that Forever 21 is 4 stories high. I love hearing the buzz of the city always. I love everything about this place. It's so perfectly beautiful, and beautifully perfect.
Special shout out to my dear friend Berit. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh!! I am so excited to come and visit you! Although I've been there many times, it's so much more exciting that you're living there! I love you so much and I miss you already, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am so happy you are loving this adventure both your life's! I so cannot wait to come visit you I actually had a dream about coming to visit you and I did not want to leave:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your new adventure! I am excited to see updates. You guys will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you guys are happy! I will live my dream of living in NY through your blog :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...